Taste Waikato - A showcase of Waikato food and the people who produce them
Phoenix Garlic - New Zealand grown garlic and shallots.
Beattie's Book Blog - Blog by former leading New Zealand publisher and bookseller, and widely experienced judge of both the Commonwealth Writers Prize and the Montana New Zealand Book Awards.
Regal Salmon — NZ King Salmon.
Omega Seafood — mussels and clams.
Premium Game — wild venison, rabbit and more.
Wine Tours By Bike — Marlborough's premier vineyard bike tour company in the heart of the Marlborough wine region.
Jan Bilton's Tamarillo Cookbook
STEP BY STEP TACOS
Burgers: 500g lean minced beef
2-3 tablespoons taco seasoning
1/2 red capsicum, seeded & chopped
1 small onion, chopped
Tacos: 6 stand n’ stuff taco shells
2 cups shredded lettuce
1 cup shredded cheese
1 large tomato, thinly sliced
1 avocado, stoned, peeled & sliced
1/2 cup lite sour cream
coriander leaves and taco or fruit sauce, optional
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
1. Place the mince, taco seasoning, capsicum and onion in a food processor. Cover and whizz until well combined.
2. Spoon the mixture into a bowl. Divide into 6 equal portions. Roll each into a ball between your hands.
3. Pat into a round about 7cm in diameter and 1.5cm thick.
4. Pan-fry in a lightly oiled non-stick frying pan or grill for about 3-4 minutes each side, until cooked.
5. Meanwhile, stand the taco shells on an oven tray and heat for about 3minutes at 180°C. Remove to a wooden board.
6. Fill each taco shell with shredded lettuce, cheese, a burger, tomato and avocado. Top with sour cream and coriander plus sauce, if using. Serves 4.